Foreign Language Counseling Guide
Foreign Language Counseling Service When Need Help is Needed in Korea
- For foreign workers, we will guide you through native language counseling and foreign language counseling services.
Foreign Language Counseling Service
- Native Language Phone Counseling Help Line 1644-0644 for Foreign Laborers
Native Language Phone Counseling Help Line 1644-0644 for Foreign Laborers : A table of Operation hours,Service,Tel No, Operation institution
- Mon~Sun 09:00~18:00 (closed on Saturday)
- Lunch hour noon ~ 1 p.m.
||Various counseling and information guidance, call back service, tri-party simultaneous conference call service
||1644-0644 + Extension number by country
||Korean Foreign Laborer Support Center (www.migrantok.org) ☎ 6900-8000
- Dasan Call Center for Foreign Language Counseling Service (☎120 Without a Telephone Exchange Number)
Dasan Call Center for Foreign Language Counseling Service (☎120 Without a Telephone Exchange Number) : A table of Service hours ,How to use ,Counseling contents
||09:00~19:00, 09:00~19:00, (closed on Sat·Sun, public holidays)
|How to use
||Call 120 without a telephone exchange number → ARS #9 → English(1),Chinese(2),Japanese(3),Vietnamese(4), Mongolian (5)
||Daily living information, tourist information, guide on use of public transport, tri-party translation, reservation service(hotel, performance· movie, foreigner tourist taxi etc)
Guidance on Online Civil Affairs Desk 『Civil Affairs 24』 (www.minwon.go.kr) : A table of Contents,Major services for foreigners
||『Civil Affairs 24』 is the online government Civil Affairs portal service that enables guidance․application․perusal․issuance of necessary civil affairs documents using internet whenever and wherever, without any visit to administration institution.
|Major services for foreigners
- Civil Affairs guidance․application screen is serviced in 5 languages (English, Chinese, Japanese, Thai, Vietnamese, Indonesian, Mongolian)
- Eligible for issuance of required documents for overall certifications for foreigners
- Guidance information on benefits, events, education etc available in Korea